Plant Biology 2018 – a joint meeting of the American Society of Plant Biologists, Canadian Society of Plant Biologists/Societe Canadienne de Biologie Vegetale, and the International Society of Photosynthesis Research
Top 5 Reasons to Attend Plant Biology 2018
- Hear cutting-edge science and the latest developments in the field
- Explore the full scope of plant biology
- Build professional connections with peers from around the globe
- Attend the post conference meeting “Photosynthesis From Light to Life”
- Meet leading produce and service providers to see the best offerings in the marketplace
What to Expect
- 1,000+ posters bringing you the latest research and developments.
- Major Symposia, Concurrent Symposia and Workshops that will educate and inspire you.
- 100+ exhibitors providing demonstrations of the latest technologies and services.
- Lots of networking events, providing you with opportunities to meet others in your field and share ideas.
- Career Chat sessions for those who are looking to take the next step in their professions.
- Child care on site
- Travel Grant applications open until December 6, 2017