Plant Biology 2020 will be held at the Wardman Park Marriott in Washington D.C. Plant Biology attendees will receive special discounted room rates at official conference hotels.
All reservations for Plant Biology 2020 must be made through the links provided on this website, or by phone in order to receive the ASPB discounted conference hotel rate. We suggest visiting the website provided below for additional information and pictures of the facility.
There are multiple airports to fly into Washington D.C. Please follow airport signs to ground transportation.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is approximately 7 miles away from the Wardman Park Marriott. Estimate taxi fare is 30 USD one way and subway service is 1.7 USD one way.
- Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD) is approximately 24 miles west of the hotel. Estimated taxi fare is 40 USD one way.
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI) is approximately 34 miles north of the hotel. Estimated taxi fare is 88 USD one way.
Instructions on How to Reserve Housing
- Review the hotel information below and then click on the housing link provided to book your reservation online.
- The hotel and/or discounted room rates in the conference block cut off date is Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:59 PM EST. Upon sell-out or after this date, whichever comes first, rates and availability are at the discretion of the hotel. Please reserve your room early!
- All room reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time of booking.
- If you wish to have room charges split among more than one credit card, this may be done upon check-in or check-out at the hotel.
Wardman Park Marriott
Please note that discounted rates are available until July 1, 2020 or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
2660 Woodley Road NW, Washington, District of Columbia, 20008
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
(Mention the group reference Plant Biology 2020 for the conference rate).
Credit card is required at time of booking to reserve a room and there will be a deposit of one-night room and tax to hold the reservation.
For any specific accommodation requests please call the Wardman Park Marriott and they will accommodate as able.
Hotel must be notified of cancellation or changes 72 hours prior to date of arrival to avoid cancellation penalty. Deposits are non-refundable.
$209/night plus taxes
Hotel Amenities and Room Features include
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center and pool
- Access to the business center
- Guest rooms include in-room hairdryers, in-room coffee makers and refrigerators, and luxurious bedding
- Valet Parking is available for $55 per day or $49 per day self-parking
Discounted Student Rate
Discounted student rate rooms are available to students only and are on a first come, first served basis until July 1, 2020 or until they are exhausted.
Student Room Matching
Student roommate matching is being offered for the Plant Biology 2020 Conference. If you are interested in being assigned a roommate to share hotel room costs, please complete the online roommate matching request form. DO NOT book a housing reservation using the links above. By requesting a roommate you will have a reservation booked for you, based on your preferences.
Please note that student roommate matching services are only being offered for the official 2020 Plant Biology Conference Hotels. The roommate matching service is only for students who would like to be assigned with a roommate. If you plan to share a room with someone you know please book your reservation through the link provided on this website together.
Contact Roommate Housing Service
E-mail (preferred): PBHousing@conferencemanagers.com
Phone: (703) 964-1240 x 310
Fax: (703) 964-1246
Mail: Plant Biology Housing Service
512 Herndon Parkway, Suite D
Herndon, VA 20170 USA
**ASPB will not be held liable for any roommate differences, financial burdens, theft, crime, or any other roommate disagreements**