The ISPR meeting will be held at the Westin Montréal in Montreal, Canada. Attendees will receive special discounted room rates at the official conference hotel. Please note that discounted rates are available until June 7th, 2018 or until the block is exhausted, whichever is first.
All reservations for the ISPR meeting (and Plant Biology) must be made through the links provided on this website, or by phone in order to receive the ASPB and ISPR discounted conference hotel rate. We suggest visiting the websites provided below for additional information and pictures of each facility.
Hotels are located approximately 12 miles (20 minutes driving) from the Montréal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport.
Taxis from the airport to downtown cost a flat rate of 40 CAD one-way. Follow airport signage to ground transportation.
Instructions on How to Reserve Housing:
- Review the hotel information below and then click on the housing link provided to book your reservation online.
- The hotel and/or discounted room rates in the conference block may sell out before June 7, 2018. Upon sell-out or after this date, whichever comes first, rates and availability are at the discretion of the hotel. Please reserve your room early!
- All room reservations must be guaranteed with a major credit card at the time of booking.
- If you wish to have room charges split among more than one credit card, this may be done upon check-in or check-out at the hotel.
Le Westin Montreal
Le Westin Montreal is across the street from the Palais des congrès de Montréal.
Address: 270 Saint-Antoine West, Montreal, QC, H2Y 0A3
Phone: 1-866-837-4262 (Mention the group reference ISPR for the conference rate).
Check-In: 3:00 pm
Check-Out: 12:00 pm
Billing: Credit card is required at time of booking to reserve a room and there will be a deposit of one-night room and tax to hold the reservation.
Room Requests: For any specific accommodation requests please call Le Westin Montreal and they will accommodate as able.
Cancellation: Hotel must be notified of cancellation or changes 72 hours prior to date of arrival to avoid cancellation penalty. Deposits are non-refundable.
Hotel Amenities and Room Features include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access.
- Complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness center and indoor pool.
- Guest rooms include cable TV, work desk with cordless speaker phone, iHome clock radio, iron, mini refrigerator, bathrobes, hair dryer and coffee maker with Starbucks coffee. All rooms are non-smoking.
- Valet Parking is available for 35 CAD per day.
Rate (per night, not including tax)
Traditional 2 Queen
Reservations can be made beginning in December 2017, at which time a direct link will be available. Reservations can be made through June 7th, 2018 or until block is exhausted, whichever comes first.
Make sure to take time during your stay to enjoy all that Montreal has to offer – visit these sites for general information and use the ASPB link to download a coupon booklet that is provided for all interesting discounts around the city.
For your convenience you may access current conversion rates here.