Submissions close May 29, 2024
All members of the plant science community have an opportunity to present a poster at the Plant Biology conference. All poster presenters must submit an abstract and produce a poster to be displayed at the Plant Biology conference. Abstracts submitted prior to the deadline will be assigned a poster number; abstracts received after the deadline will not have a poster number, and the poster will be placed in the “breaking science” area of the exhibition hall.
- To allow the maximum number of poster participants, ASPB requests that posters fit into a 48”x 48” space to allow 2 posters per posterboard. Popular sizes are 42” L x 36”W and 48”L x 36”W.
- Posters will be assigned a number—each board will have both an even and an odd number.
- Presentation times will be organized by poster number—odds/ evens.
- APSB will provide a special designation for all undergraduate posters.
- Presenters will have an opportunity to present their posters for at least 1.5 hours during the conference.