The Plant Biology 2020 conference encourages the use of social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Google+, and blogging as a way to engage the community in the event.
When sharing information, we ask that you refrain from
- Capturing, transmitting, or redistributing the bulk of the material presented in a session. Doing so infringes on the intellectual property rights of the speakers.
- Blogging, posting, recording, photographing, and/or tweeting about the content of a plenary lecture, scientific session, workshop, etc. when the organizer or speaker has explicitly requested that some or all of the information presented is not to be captured or shared.
- Photographing posters that have requested (visually or verbally) the content not be captured or shared.
We Encourage You To
- Blog, post, and tweet highlights about the conference.
- Suggest sessions and workshops to attend and events to enjoy; discuss favorite speakers and posters; chat about sponsors and exhibitors;
- Request the permission of speakers if you would like to take their photograph before or after a session.
- Provide feedback to Meeting Management and the Steering Committee (perhaps discuss topics and/or speakers of interest for another conference, make suggestions for sessions, or comment on the format.