See You in Portland!
Plant Biology 2022 will take place in person July 9 – 13 at the Oregon Convention Center, 777 NE Martin Luther King Jr Blvd, Portland, OR 97232.
More than 1,200 plant scientists at all stages of their careers will congregate at this joint meeting of ASPB and the Canadian Society of Plant Biologists (CSPB) to discover new ideas, share their research, and experience the best the field has to offer.
- The last day to request a refund is July 9, 2022.
- If you do not pick up your badge at registration, you are not eligible for a refund.
- Refunds for cancellations are subject to a $50 administrative fee. Refunds will be processed the week of July 25.
Rates for In-Person Attendance (Includes EXTENDED Program Access)
|STANDARD AND ON-SITE|
|Beginning June 9|
|Member Postdoctoral Associate||$575|
|Non-Member Postdoctoral Associate||$805|
|Member Graduate Student||$400|
|Non-Member Graduate Student||$675|
|Member K-12 Educator||$400|
|Non-Member K-12 Educator||$925|
- Plenary Sessions, Concurrent Symposia, and workshops, both in-person and one year of EXTENDED program, on-demand content
- 50 scientific sessions
- 170 speakers
- Free wi-fi in the Convention Center
- Conference mobile app
- Exhibit hall access
- Poster sessions
- Four days of coffee breaks and snacks
- Two evening poster receptions with snacks
- Two morning poster coffees
- Opening reception on Saturday
Plant Biology EXTENDED
Registration for Plant Biology EXTENDED will be announced shortly. This extended, on-demand program will include seven live virtual workshops during the meeting, access to the Plant Biology 2022 mobile app containing all abstracts and communication tools, and one year of on-demand access to Plant Biology 2022 scientific content.