Submit Poster Abstract
The virtual conference will feature four plenary symposia, large poster sessions, 28 concurrent symposia, and select 2-minute Rapid Communication talks comprised primarily of speakers selected by the Program Committee from submitted abstracts.
June 28, 2021
Deadline to submit an abstract for poster to be included when the conference platform goes live on July 5th.
July 6, 2021
Final deadline to submit an abstract for a poster.
Abstract Submission Details
- The Program Committee invites abstracts (maximum 300 words or 2,000 characters) that report new scientific research developments in diverse areas of Plant Biology. Abstracts may not include graphics or tabular material.
- Abstracts are welcome from scientists and students in all sectors, including academia, industry, government, and education.
- You do not have to be an ASPB member to submit an abstract.
- Each attendee can purchase and submit up to two (2) abstract submissions.
- There is a $25.00 non-refundable fee for each abstract submission.
- Abstract submission fees are separate from meeting registration fees. All speakers and primary poster presenters must be registered for the conference.
- Abstract submissions for an oral presentation and/or a poster both use the same form. If you are submitting for an oral presentation we hope that you will also present a poster.