Plant Biology 2020 will feature five major symposia, large poster sessions, 30 concurrent symposia, and select 2-minute rapid communication talks. Approximately 80% of the concurrent session talks are selected by the Program Committee from submitted abstracts, and include speakers from all career stages.
- A $50.00 non-refundable abstract submission fee is required for each abstract submission.
- Each individual can submit up to two (2) abstract submissions for Plant Biology 2020.
- All abstracts must be submitted through the online abstract submission site.
- Submissions cannot be over 2,000 characters (or 300 words) and may not include any graphics or tabular material.
- You do not have to be an ASPB member to submit an abstract.
Increase the chances that your abstract will be selected for an oral presentation
The Program Committee reads all the abstracts that want to be considered for an oral presentation, but all too often, it is difficult to determine the intended presentation content based on the abstract. Thus, a well written abstract is the best way to increase the chances of being selected. The Program Committee teamed up with the editor of Plant Direct to identify an example of an informative abstract and explain its parts. Thanks also the authors for letting us use their abstract! While following the abstract structure/content in this abstract example is optional, it is highly recommended by the Program Committee.